Chakras, by definition, are energy centers within the human body that help to regulate all its processes, from organ function to to the immune system and emotions. Seven chakras are positioned throughout your body, from the base of your spine to the crown of your head. Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency, color, and governs specific functions that help make you, well, human.
Each chakra is typically associated with one or several stones. Here’s a list to help you chose your healing crystal depending on the energy center you’re focusing on.
- Root chakra stones: Bloodstone, Tiger’s Eye, Hematite, Fire Agate, Black Tourmaline
- Sacral chakra stones: Citrine, Carnelian, Moonstone, Coral
- Solar Plexus chakra stones: Malachite, Calcite, Citrine, Topaz
- Heart chakra stones: Rose Quartz, Jade, Green Calcite, Green Tourmaline
- Throat chakra stones: Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Aquamarine
- Third eye chakra stones: Amethyst, Purple Fluorite, Black Obsidian
- Crown chakra stones: Selenite, Clear Quartz, Amethyst, Diamond